At The End of the Day

Some nights when I fall into bed- nerves stretched thin and bone tired, knowing that I have to do it all again tomorrow- I feel as though the world has beaten me.

And then I remember...

I serve a God who bent down to earth and breathed life into a man.

I serve a God who parted seas to deliver His people.

I serve a God who made a shepherd boy into a great king.

I serve a God who cared enough to be jealous when His children turned away from Him.

I serve a God who carried a prophet across a sea in a fish.

I serve a God who loved his people despite their constant failures.

I serve a God who came down to die in my place.

I serve a God who could not be held in the grave by all the sins in the world.

I serve a God who rose again.

Nothing can beat me.  Nothing can even stand against me.

Because I serve a God who is victorious.


Comments

Popular Posts